Digital Marketing Manager
Fliptable brings together all of those in the restaurant industry, restaurateurs and entrepreneurs that are moving technology, specifically, the app culture across the U.S. Operating in North America, through a network of affiliates and restaurant professionals, FLIPTABLE’s mobile app creation includes a diversified team who are all willing (as will you) to roll up our sleeves and get work done. Read below for job description and email resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Digital Marketing team. This opportunity is fully-remote, so the individual in this role will need a laptop and all other tools to get the job done. Please note: this is a generous equity ONLY position. If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Manager, Digital Marketing (Remote)
The Fliptable team is dedicated to revolutionizing the restaurant industry one smartphone swipe at a time. Through the intersection of restaurant technology, hiring and finding a job in the restaurant industry, we aim to make hiring and finding a job in the industry, faster, easier, more affordable and fun! Our team runs lean, but we get a lot done. Familiarize yourself with our business model and mission prior to applying.
The expectation is that the individual in this role will have a high EQ and positive attitude. This position will be granted a percentage of equity with the company and benefits will be reevaluated based off of company success and individual performance. Still interest you? If so, read on.
Why This Could Be Your Next Big Break
This job is the intersection of creative marketing, technology, content creation and production; you will have your hand in every aspect of a digital strategy! You must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task, as you will be juggling multiple projects, and be responsible for all aspects of technology release digitally (API)– you will also be working closely with the entire team and Director of Operations, to start. It will be up to you to bring the Fliptable visions to life.
The ideal candidate is interested in outside-of-the-box unique thinking. Must be well versed in innovative digital campaigns AND has an interest in new technology. This person reads blogs (tech and restaurant) every day, installs every new app just to try it out, and has a passion for leveraging the Internet to drive job seekers, restaurant managers, and revenue. They live on social media and discovers new restaurant technology in interesting ways. You MUST be highly creative, extremely motivated, and love being a part of a team.
Here You’ll Get To
- Dive right in
- Have an appropriate level of autonomy. You will work with the Director of
- Operations (to start), and key label executives in order to develop compelling and powerful online marketing strategies
- You will assist in brainstorming and implementing exciting new online content (working with creators and influencers) optimized for each distribution network/channel
- You will coordinate with internal teams and 3rd party designers / developers to produce all assets for a digital release
- You will brainstorm, budget, and execute effective online advertising campaigns for our brand, creating a strong presence in the desired target market and community
- You will build and manage new and ongoing relationships with online partners and affiliates, including social platforms and new and existing users
- You will work closely with Fliptable management to ensure requests and expectations are handled intelligently and carried out effectively
- You will attend and contribute to all related company meetings in connection with assigned projects, and provide the Developer and Fliptable management with timely feedback and follow-up regarding any action items
- You will prepare regularly required online marketing summaries and plans
- You will assist in the creation of editorial calendars and publishing schedules
Are you a Restaurant Rockstar candidate? If so:
- You have a passion for restaurant technology and tech – we know you’re at your best when you’re doing what you love and are looking for Rockstar candidates that LOVE the internet, restaurant industry, social and mobile app technology
- You have AMAZING organizational abilities
- You can multitask and prioritize
- You can manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks
- You are willing to learn a little bit of everything, and open to take on anything
- You are insanely detail-oriented
- You are excellent at listening, interpreting, and communicating (communicate a lot)
- You are creative
- You are a self-starter
- You are curious and ask questions
It would be awesome if you also had
- BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- 2-5 years of Digital Marketing experience
- 2-4 years of restaurant technology industry experience preferred; other related experience considered
- Experience working with teams in startup and marketing across genres – food, hiring, staffing, entrepreneurship
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, social media, and viral marketing techniques (Facebook,
- Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of streaming platforms
- Some experience with Photoshop, basic HTML, social media publishing tools and video editing
- Juggler & multi-tasker extraordinaire! Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow up skills with an attention to detail
Why Join Us?
Fliptable is all about those sitting at our table. We are one amazing company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the FLIPTABLE team to provide the best-in-class mobile app for restaurant owners, managers, chefs, bartenders, and the people in the FOH and BOH. We strive to set FLIPTABLE apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company’s secret sauce.
Consider a career at FLIPTABLE and be a part of one of the biggest forces in restaurant technology today.
Love This Job and Want to Apply?
Apply directly by sending a cover letter and your resume to: email@example.com. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for FLIPTABLE. Thanks for your interest in working for Fliptable. We love it at the table, and think you will too.